Karolingerstraße Serviced Apartment
Nearby attractions include the Theater an der Kö (2.3 km) and Düsseldorf City Hall (2.3 km).
Düsseldorf International Airport is 8 km away.
- Dusseldorf 5miles
- Düsseldorf-Bilk .25 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Games console: In apartment
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
This stylish apartment in Düsseldorf is just an 8-minute drive from the historic old town and 2.5 km from the famous Königsallee shopping street. WiFi is available.
This is a spacious apartment with a modern interior and a furnished balcony. The highlights include a 50-inch flat-screen TV, a Playstation 3 game console, an iPad and table football.
You can easily prepare your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen of the apartment. There are many cafes and restaurants serving international cuisine less than a 5-minute walk away.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.