numa I Artol Rooms & Apartments
Artol Rooms & Apartments is located in Pempelfort, a cosmopolitan district in the heart of Dusseldorf and adjacent to the city's central station. Pempelfort is known for its cultural institutions along the river, including the Ehrenhof complex, which houses important centres of fine arts (Museum Kunstpalast) and photography (Forum NRW), as well as theatres and concert halls (Tonhalle and Robert Schumann Hall). Artol is within walking distance of the city's most popular avenues: the Nordstraße with its collection of bookshops, antique shops, restaurants and laid-back cafés, the romantic Rhine promenade and the Königsalle shopping street. Directly in front of the Artol is the Nordstraße metro station. From here, you can reach the city's main landmarks and the Messe Düsseldorf trade fair complex in just a few stops. While it is located near a transit hub, the setting is tranquil and relaxed, making for a peaceful and inspiring stay.
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Salt and pepper
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Artol Rooms & Apartments is an elegant, recently renovated 6-storey building dating back to 1901, which houses 66 studio apartments and spacious suites with private kitchenettes. With muted colors and sinuous designs, we’ve designed the space to create a relaxed and homely environment. Most accommodations feature amenities that enhance productivity and facilitate remote working. These include desks and practical work chairs.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.