Epsom is a quiet stay for those that are looking for a place outside of London away from all the hustle and bustle.
Those seeking a bit of retail therapy, as well as bars and restaurants for dining out, will be spoiled for choice with plenty of independent outlets sitting alongside well-known favourites. If walking and fresh air are your thing, Epsom Downs, home of The Derby, are a pleasant walk away and offer stunning panoramic views across London.
The M25 and M23 motorways are easily accessible by car, making commutes to London Heathrow or London Gatwick easy whilst Epsom Mainline Station will speed you to London Waterloo and Victoria within forty minutes.
- LGW 18miles
- LHR 23 miles
- Epsom 0.01 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Epsom. All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
Nestled in the heart of Epsom town centre, these two bedroom apartments offer open-plan living, unlimited high speed internet connection and great quality docking stations, making them the ideal place to work or relax and unwind. Free parking is available on site subject to availability at time of booking.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.