Olive Grove Porcigliano - Florence Hillside
Just 20 minutes panoramic drive away from Florence and the Etruscan village of Fiesole. Villa Porcigliano is an excellent base for day trips to the best hidden gems of Tuscany. Siena and San Gimignano, Lucca, Pisa, Cinque Terre and the medieval villages in the surrounding Mugello valley
The Mugello valley, cradle of P.D.O. and P.G.I. agriculture produce, is reach in local farms markets and is renewed for organic meet, dairy products, Porcini mushrooms, Truffles, olive oil, wine and the Marrone chestnut
- florence Amerigo Vespucci 15 miles
- Pisa Galileo Galilei 55 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aider
- First aid kit
A country style villa with charm in Mugello, just 20 minutes away from Florence. The perfect family retreat for days to remember where to enjoy the slow passing of time. Ideal for families or friends wanting to relax and reconnect away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
A private, spacious, and peaceful villa with a quintessential, tasteful comfort. A fully equipped stone-wall kitchen, a wood burning stove and a fireplace. Large and homely three en-suite bedrooms with astonishing view over the valley. Throughout, modern art posters and grace rag-rolled walls. A glamorous conservatory with its signature look and bespoke style.
The 3 bedroom villa with its 3 en-suite bathrooms, living area, a conservatory and a lush spacius garden come together to create a relaxing environment in a unique and environmentally friendly context. The villa was completely renovated in 2000 following the principles of eco-friendly construction processes, maintaining the spirt of the home originally built on the ruins of an ancient medieval watchtower used in the defense of Florentine territory.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.