Rue de la Rôtisserie Serviced Apartment
Our Deluxe Suites, located on each side of the building, are the perfect fit for a couple or family stay.
With its 46-48 sqm, a well-equipped kitchenette, a living room, two LCD screens, high speed WIFI and 4G Smartphone, you will feel like home away from home.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee and tea provided
- Sofa bed
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
The Deluxe Suite has a bedroom with a double bed and sliding doors. A baby cot, extra bed or sofa bed can be set on request for a supplement.
The bathroom is equipped with an Italian step-in shower and L’Occitane guest amenities.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.