Glasgow Bath Street
Glasgow is a city in Scotland's western Lowlands, often seen as second to Edinburgh.
Famed for its Victorian and art nouveau architecture, as well as its rich legacy of trade and shipbuilding, Glasgow is a national cultural hub, that's home to the Scottish Opera, Scottish Ballet and National Theatre of Scotland, as well as acclaimed museums and a thriving music scene.
Enjoy your stay in the port city.
- Glasgow International Airport 20miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 45 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street 0.2 miles
- Glasgow Central Station 0.4 miles
- Subway Buchanan Street 0.2 miles
- Buchanan Street Bus Depot 0.4 miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Whether you are a long stay guest or just staying for a short city break our serviced apartments are the perfect choice of accommodation for your time in Glasgow.
Our superb location in Glasgow city centre ensures our corporate guests only have to travel a short distance to our city’s main business districts. For leisure guests, our apartments are ideally located to visit all of Glasgow's main tourist attractions, nightlife, and shopping destinations.
Enquire now to stay in these Glasgow apartments.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.