Goteborg Serviced Apartment
Here you will find a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, public transport and a gym just a minute's walk from the apartments at Geijersgatan. If you are in the mood for a dizzying ride you can always visit “the greatest amusement park in Scandinavia” Liseberg, which’s located within a walking distance.
In the same area as Liseberg, you can find the Swedish exhibition and congress center (svenska mässan), Universeum and several restaurants.
- Göteborg City Airport 9.5miles
- Göteborg Valand 0.7 miles
- Göteborg Centralstation 1.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
In the heart of Gothenburg, one can now find this studio apartment. With a perfect location, and everything that you need for a short and long term stay in the city, you will be able to have that relaxing corporate or leisure trip that you planned.
A fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy bedding and more can be found within.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.