Guildford’s cobbled streets offer an enormous variety of shops, bars and restaurants for those seeking a bit of retail-therapy.
If dining out is your thing you’ll be spoiled for choice with award-winning restaurants nestled alongside well-known high street favourites. G-Live Theatre is on your doorstep and has a year-round programme of incredible plays, musicals and concerts – often featuring international stars.
The A3 and M25 are a very short distance by car and Guildford Mainline Station will speed you to Portsmouth or London Waterloo with both stopping and direct services.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£165||£155||£140|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£210||£185||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LGW 10miles
- LHR 20 miles
- Guildford 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Welcome home to Abbot’s Yard, homely serviced apartments in Guildford that deliver all the comforts you need.
These are modern apartments finished to a high standard, with contemporary kitchens and bathrooms and generous living space. Fully-equipped with everything you need to enjoy a comfortable and stress-free stay, they are located just moments from Guildford’s mainline train station and bustling town centre. Unlimited high speed internet and a Bluetooth-enabled docking station ensure these are the perfect place from which to work or relax and unwind.
Complimentary parking is available subject to availability at time of booking.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.