Guildford is a fabulous place to visit on business or pleasure. Based in Surrey, it has a whole wealth of attractions that will keep you entertained.
It has many attractions, the castle and wonderful cathedral just touching the tip of things to do. A busy market for all manner of things is here on Friday and Saturdays. We have many art galleries along with the G Live entertainment centre, offer many live bands and comedy nights. Shopping is a must with many small boutique shops and larger stores. A trip into London by train is about 30 mins.
The station is walking distance of the apartment and conencts you to the delights of London and other parts of Surrey.
- Heathrow 21.7 miles
- Gatwick 24.7 miles
- London Road 0.25 miles miles
- Guildford 1 mile miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Handy Telephone
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke alarms
This serviced apartment in Guildford offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays.
This is an extremely well furnished 1 bedroom apartment, it is light, airy and completely equipped for everyday living. It is walking distance from the High Street and main line station, making access to other parts of the area easy to reach. Parking is usually available in residents car park, for extra convenience. Excellent Wi-Fi is available in the apartment meaning you can connect to loved ones with no issues.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.