Guildford is a town rich in history with a Castle dating back to 1066, a Cathedral built in 1927 when the bricks used to build it cost a mere 12.5 pence, and a museum that covers a wide range of topics
Entertainment venues in Guildford are not in short supply. Being a large town with a university and a diverse population, the area offers everything from fringe theatre and tiny quiet bars through to large live-music venues, an annual international music festival, a nationally recognised theatre and five well-established art galleries.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£104||£104||£104||£100||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow Airport 22.2miles
- London Gatwick Airport 31.1 miles
- Guildford Staion 2 miles
- London Road Station 2 miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Friary Bus Station 1.9 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This beautiful modern serviced apartment in Guildford consists of one large bedroom, bathroom and an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, providing the perfect space to work or relax.
The apartment contains a flat screen TV with Freeview and Wi-Fi. The kitchen comes fully equipped with utensils, equipment and a fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and washing machine. This gives you the opportunity to cook at home if you wish. The large bedroom offers a double bed and a single bed with plenty of storage space, and the living area also offers a high quality sofa bed.
The apartment is perfectly situated in Guildford close to a number of attractions and well known businesses.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.