Citadines Intime City Hangzhou
Hangzhou is the capital of China’s Zhejiang province and is the southern terminus of the ancient Grand Canal waterway.
The Westlake Scenic Area and other city attractions such as the Beijing-Hangzhou Wetland Park and Hangzhou Botanical Gardens are just a 25-minute drive away. The serviced apartments are near schools, supermarkets, banks and clinics, offering residents a complete range of lifestyle amenities
The Hangzhou Railway Station and Hangzhoudong Railway Station are located within a 30-minute drive, while Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is 60 minutes by car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio Deluxe Twin||CNY4850||CNY4850||CNY4850||CNY4800||CNY4800|
|1 Bedroom Premier||CNY7950||CNY7950||CNY7950||CNY7900||CNY7900|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY6388||CNY6388||CNY6388||CNY6300||CNY6300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hangzhou International Airport 24.5miles
- Wulin Square 4.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Looking for serviced accommodation in Hangzhou? These sleek living spaces are just perfect for you.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, gym, cosy furniture, sauna, swimming pool, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Hangzhou.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.