Forenom Lauttasaari Serviced Apartment, Helsinki
Helsinki, the capital of Finland, is a real treat for any traveller that wants good food, history and culture.
This property has an excellent location – numerous services can be found close by. Kamppi Shopping Centre is only 2.4 miles away, while West Harbour Ferry Terminal is 2.2 miles away from the apartments. With strong transport connections and attractions close to the apartments, no traveller will feel let down.
Helsinki Central Station can be reached in 15 minutes by public transport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Helsinki 4miles
- Helsinki-Malmi Airport 13.8 miles
- Sockenbacka 0.74 miles
- Keilaniemen 3.4 miles
- Helsinki Bus & Coach Station 3.2 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and sleek, these serviced apartments in Helsinki deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
These newly renovated apartments in the heart of Lauttasaari are convenient for both long and short stays, coming with a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, water boiler and coffee maker. With all these and more, the apartments are ideal for all travellers.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.