KOTI Helsinki Apartments
KOTI Katajanokka Apartments are located in the central area in Helsinki, on Katajanokka District. Katajanokka is described as the most decorative district in Helsinki, where historical Jugend- buildings are surrounded by the baltic sea, both reflecting the authentic and unique Helsinki-atmosphere
- Helsinki-Vantaa 20 km
- Helsinki Railway Station 1,5 km
- Helsingin Yliopisto 1 km
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Onsite shops
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Dog bed w/ water bowl
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Roll-in/walk-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
KOTI Katajanokka offers fully furnished high-class apartments for short and long-term accommodation. The apartments are located in a historical Jungmann building, that was recently renewed and opened as an urban service quarter. You'll find a variety of services, shops & restaurants conveniently under one roof.
Katajanaokka offers an ideal location - a calm neighborhood with a unique ambiance combined with a very central location, just a short walk or a tram side away from the city center.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.