Hemel Hempstead is a busy town centre with all local amenities, transport links and shopping destinations that every traveller requires.
The stylish and sleek serviced apartments are located just a few minutes drive from the M1 and M25 motorways, with direct access to all major towns and cities in Southern region - perfect for the constant and busy traveller. An even bigger plus is that you will be a 15 minute drive from the famous Warner Brothers Harry Potter Experience where you can experience real magic.
Hemel Hempstead is your nearest train station that will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bed Classic||£116||£116||£106||£106||£106|
|2 Bed Executive||£135||£135||£125||£125||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 13miles
- Heathrow 23 miles
- Hemel Hempstead 1 miles
- Watford 21 miles
- Watford 12 miles
- Stanmore 17 miles
- Hemel Hempstead 0.5 miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Handleys Court has over 10 comfortable, stylish serviced apartments right in the heart of Hemel Hempstead Town Centre for both long and short term guests.
Each apartment consists of either kingsize/double with ensuite to Master bedroom. The apartments offer comfortable furnishings with a fully equipped kitchen, Sky TV, Wi-Fi and so much more. Weekly housekeeping is also included for longer term guests. For your convenience, there is also secure on-site parking included in the rate.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.