02 Bedroom Apartment on Malmers Well Road
Set in the glorious county of Buckinghamshire and the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Wycombe's combination of picturesque villages, lively historic towns and rural scenes make the district a great place to visit all year round.
For those looking to escape to the countryside, the beautiful walks and cosy pubs provide an idyllic rural retreat. Or if you prefer to indulge in the entertainment on offer, you will find ample facilities for a magnificent shopping spree, theatres and sporting venues as well as a full programme of local events and things to do.
With loads of things to do, Wycombe certainly doesn't disappoint.
- Heathrow 20.3 miles
- Luton 30.4 miles
- High Wycombe 0.4 miles
- Amersham 8 miles
- High Wycombe 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
High Wycombe is all yours to enjoy when you book this splendid apartment.
This is a newly renovated and elegantly furnished two double bedroom apartment of around 861 sq ft (80 sq m). The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen and you are welcome to enjoy the 40 inch smart TV (with Netflix, BBC iPlayer and Youtube etc.), as well as fast unlimited Wi-Fi.
The apartment is a 5 minute walk from the town centre and High Wycombe train station (Chiltern Line) with fast trains to London Marylebone taking around 24 minutes.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.