Apartments on West Wycombe Road
High Wycombe is an English town northwest of London that's in the rolling countryside of the Chiltern Hills.
The apartments are in the heart of High Wycombe, very close to Cressex business park and combine an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers, The property is ideal for the family, with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Dorney Lake, Henley Regatta and Bicester Village not too far away.
A 15 minutes train journey will take you to Wembley Stadium (23 miles).
- Heathrow 25 miles
- Stansted 65 miles
- High Wycombe 1.5 miles
- Marlow 5 miles
- Amersham 10 miles
- High Wycombe 1.5 miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Every day
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Explore the town of High Wycombe and all it has to offer from stylish accommodation.
All our rooms are fitted with the latest technology in order to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Enjoy luxury serviced accommodation, with free Wi-Fi, free parking, plasma-screen TVs, tea/coffee facilities and well-equipped kitchens. The apartments also have luxury bathrooms with large powerful showers, and modern living/dining areas.
Plus, they come with linen, crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.