Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Hobart's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Executive||AU$470||AU$470||AU$470||AU$440||AU$440|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 11.1miles
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station 0.01 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Usb plug sockets
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
Quest Savoy is located within the Hobart Central Business District, minutes from Salamanca Place, Federation Concert Hall and the city's museums and art galleries and a short stroll to the Royal Botanical Gardens and leading Central Business District restaurants and cafes.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.