Quest Trinity House Accommodation
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Hobart's finest residential district.
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 11.1miles
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station 0.01 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
Quest Trinity House is a stylish apartment for rent in Hobart which is located within close proximity of the Central Business District and Tasmanian Museum (1km) and a short walk to the Royal Botanical Gardens. The location has great access to the Tasmanian Cricket Association Ground, and the Museum of Old & New Art (MONA) is only a 15-minute drive away. The Hobart hotel is also within walking distance of Athletics Tasmania.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.