2-bedroom apartment Library Court
The apartment is in the heart of Hoddesdon town centre and a stone throw away from a large supermarket and excellent restaurants.
Hoddesdon is in the Broxbourne borough in the county of Hertfordshire. It is located 3 miles (5 km) West of Harlow 4 miles (6 km) southeast of Hertford, 5 miles (8 km) north of Waltham Cross and 11 miles (18 km) southwest of Bishop's Stortford.
Rye House Train station is the nearest train station and around a 5 minute drive away or a 20 minute walk.
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The stylish apartment has two bedrooms. The main bedroom has a super-king bed which can also be set-up with two single beds. The second bedroom has a double bed and there is a sofa bed in the lounge
Fresh linen is supplied.
The bathroom has a shower over the bath and complimentary towels and toiletries are available.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with all the essential items with plates, cutlery and cooking utensils. It also has a large fridge-freezer, oven, hob, toaster and microwave. Complimentary tea and coffee facilities are also available.
A large free-view smart television is available in the lounge area with access to high-speed free Wifi.
One allocated parking space is available that has no height restriction and therefore is also additional free on-street parking between 17.00 and 09.00.
We look forward to welcoming you to the apartment and hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.