2-bedroom apartment, Mill Court, Harlow
Harlow is situated in the west of Essex on the border with Hertfordshire, it occupies a large area on the south bank of the Stort Valley. The M11 passes through to the East of the district
Situated right next to the train station and a short 6 minute bus (724) or drive away from the main town centre and hospital or a 20 minute walk through Harlow Town Park. The main town centre has a vast selection of shops, cinema and restaurants. There is also a Toby Cavery public house and restaurant next door to the apartment.
London Liverpool Street just 30 minutes
Bishops Stortford 7 minutes
Stansted airport just 17 minutes.
Stansted airport 20 minutes
Luton airport 45 minutes.
Heathrow airport 1 hour
- Central heating
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wireless public internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The stylish apartment has two double bedrooms and fresh linen is supplied. The larger double bedroom can either be set-up with two single beds or a super king size bed and the second bedroom has a double bed . The larger bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom and there is also an additional main bathroom. Complimentary toiletries and towels are supplied.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with all the essential items with plates, cuttlery and cooking utensils, access to a fridge-freezer, oven, hob, toaster and microwave. Complimentary tea and coffee facilities are also available
A large free-view smart television is available in the lounge area with access to high-speed free Wifi. One allocated parking space is available with this property.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.