2-bedroom apartment Woodgrange Court
There are a number of good restaurants in the town and Captains Fish and Chip shop has been awarded the top ten national fish and chip shop award. Hoddesdon holds a market in the town centre on a Wednesday and Friday.
Hoddesdon is a town in the Broxbourne borough of the English county of Hertfordshire, situated in the Lea Valley. It grew up as a coaching stop on the route between Cambridge and London. It is located 3 miles (5 km) West of Harlow 4 miles (6 km) southeast of Hertford, 5 miles (8 km) north of Waltham Cross and 11 miles (18 km) southwest of Bishop's Stortford.
Rye House Train station is the nearest train station and around a 5 minute drive away with the average time to London Liverpool Street being 39 minute
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The apartment is situated right in the heart of Hoddesdon and the main town centre has a vast selection of shops and restaurants. There is also a large Asda and Sainsburys supermarket at the end of the road
The stylish apartment has two double bedrooms and fresh linen is supplied. The larger double bedroom can either be set-up with two single beds or a super king size bed and the second bedroom has a double bed. The bathroom has a large walk in shower and complimentary towels and toiletries are supplied. The kitchen comes fully equipped with all the essential items with plates, cuttlery and cooking utensils, access to a fridge-freezer, oven, hob, toaster and microwave. Complimentary tea and coffee facilities are also available
A large free-view smart television is available in the lounge area with access to high-speed free Wifi. One underground secure allocated parking space is available with this property, however additional free parking is also available on the street outside.
The apartment has french doors leading to a pleasant secure communal patio area.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.