Conveniently located near local stores and public transportation.
- Central heating
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Relax with your family, friends, and colleagues at this lovely flat. The 2 bedrooms are very spacious and comfortable and the kitchen is fully equipped, tea and coffee are provided.
Have a relaxing and comfortable stay in a lovely 2-bedroom flat in Hoddesdon.
- Entire 2 Bedroom Groundfloor Apartment
- Two comfortable bedrooms
- One full bathroom
- One fully equipped kitchen
- One living area
- Free WiFi internet in the entire apartment
Relax and have a good sleep on high-quality mattresses with decadent pillows and duvets.
- Room 1: One Double Bed and One Single Bed
- Room 2: One Single Bed
- High-quality bed linens are all provided
Immaculate fresh bathrooms:
- One full bathroom consisting of a shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
- Bath towels and toiletries are provided
Be your own chef and master the art of cooking with our fully-equipped kitchen:
- Dining table for 4 guests
- Refrigerator, microwave, kettle, oven, hob, toast, utensils, cutlery, glasses and plates
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.