Serviced Apartments Shau Kei Wan
Top Furnished Apartments in Shau Kei Wan
A waterfront precinct holds adventure for both business and leisure seekers. Shau Kei Wan brings in a cultural tour in Hong Kong. A serviced apartment in your hold near the holy place of Shau Kei Wan is bliss. Our serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan are there to welcome you into a home away from home. The amenities of a fully furnished bedroom and bathroom can make a lot of difference. With so much to offer, we wish to complete the journey of our guests with comfort and memories.
Top Serviced Apartment in Shau Kei Wan For Travellers
The top-notch serviced apartments in Shau Kei come with modern 21st-century amenities. The apartments are luxuriously furnished and are air-conditioned. Some offer an internal car parking facility also.
The abodes have an equipped kitchen. It includes an oven, toaster, dishwasher, large fridge, and several other essentials. Any visitors choosing an apartment will think of home while unpacking. To ease this feeling, we try to make you feel welcomed just like at home. We have hot shower facilities, the softest beds, and a cozy bedroom awaiting you. Enjoy Wi-Fi with a flat-screen television too, or sip coffee with a view.
Where to Stay in Shau Kei Wan
The furnished apartments in Shau Kei Wan are in locations that are in demand. In walking distance, you can reach Shau Kei Wan God Temple. The temple is the oldest and is the main place to visit. You can visit Shau Kei Wan Market Building Sitting-out in less than half an hour from our abodes. For Disneyland lovers, get into the Hong Kong Disneyland and Discovery Museum. Other places where you can reach out to are Victoria Peak, Ocean Peak, and Victoria Harbor.
Contact the reservations team at TheSqua.re to book your Shau Kei Wan serviced apartment, or take a look at our HK apartments.
Showing 1-1 of 1 apartment buildings (8 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Oi Tak Street Apartments
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Oi Tak Street serviced apartments offer the perfect blend of luxury with an amazing location in tranquil East Hong Kong. The building offers an extensive collection of studios, one, two and three-b
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Hong kong
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong are Oi Tak Street Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong?
Prices start from £200 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan Hong-Kong have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts About Shau Kei Wan
The name of this holy place comes from a word for a basket. It is used to wash rice like a colander. Wan here means “bay.” A place as pure as this holds some exciting facts. Every traveler, irrespective of their plan, must know about these:
- The place was discovered in the 18th Century by a local fisherman. This place was a good storm shelter, and later the place got loaded with a fishing population.
- Shau developed as the fish-trading market after World War II.
- As for environmental protection, the place has two Champion Trees. One is on Main Street East, and the other is beside the Government School.
- Shau Kei Wan has the most unexpected places to explore. It has Eastern District Tourist Tail, Main Street East, Museum of Coastal Defense, and temples.
Weather at Shau Kei Wan
This place has a moderate temperature throughout the year. Visitors can think about giving a shot at this place throughout the year. The temperature here goes around 20 degrees in the daytime and 16 at night. This place experiences only three rainy days in the month. The humidity here is close to 69% here. Overall, our serviced apartments in Shau Kei Wan provide great flexibility.