Easy access to Horsham and all that this delightful historic town has to offer. Especially close to Littlehaven train station, the bus route 200 runs direct to Gatwick stops outside. Very popular house in a great location.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick 8miles
- Heathrow 25 miles
- Littlehaven, Horsham 0.02 miles
- Horsham mainline miles
- on the 200 Bus Route 0.01 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Sofa bed
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
The perfect self isolation family home or business workspace. Available now & ready to move straight in. Our cleaners ensure top cleanliness and all surfaces are antibacterial wiped before you arrive...
This 3 bedroomed terraced house you're assured a comfortable relaxing place to stay, with everything you need all close by. Ideal location. Just a few steps to Littlehaven station, which goes direct to London. Corner shop up the road for convenience.
Ideal for family or work.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.