Horsham Serviced Apartment
A great location and walking distance from the town centre, the apartment is ideally situated to give you access to all the local amenities so that you can have the perfect stay with us.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£120||£480||£840||£3360||£10800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick Airport 9.7miles
- Brighton City 15.6 miles
- Christs Hospital Station 1. miles
- Horsham 1.2 miles
- Horsham 1.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Business centre
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hair dryer
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Sleeping up to 5 people, this serviced apartment is more than perfect for families and groups that want to be together in a spacious environment. With a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, TV, plenty of cosy bedrooms and so much more, you are more than guaranteed the perfect stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.