Ipswich is a town in Suffolk, set on the River Orwell and full of maritime history.
Ipswich Waterfront is a popular area, well served by bars, restaurants and cafes and is a short walk to the main town centre area and business district, as well as ideally located for the main transport links (train, bus and coach stations and the A12/14 main trunk roads).
- Stansted 50miles
- Southend 60 miles
- Ipswich 1.3 miles
- Cardinal Park, Ipswich 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
We have two 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments in Anchor Street, on the 4th and 5th floors of neighbouring blocks. The floorplan layouts are identical and they both benefit from an allocated parking space (restricted height of 2m) underneath the building, secure entry, elevator to all floors and balcony with great views over the popular Ipswich Waterfront.
They are extremely well located, in an area well served by bars, restaurants and cafes, with just a short walk to the main town centre area and business districts, and ideally located for the main transport links (train, bus and coach stations and A14).
Both apartments are well furnished with the second bedroom twinable on request, with good levels of hanging/storage facilities.
The main living/dining areas are extremely light and airy due to the large floor-to-ceiling windows which lead on to the balcony area.
Just off the living area is the well equipped kitchen, which benefits from washer/dryer (washing machine only in the 4th floor apartment), dishwasher and large fridge freezer, as well as microwave oven, toaster, kettle etc.
The building has secure entry via fob and an internal lift to all floors.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.