Ipswich is a town in Suffolk, set on the River Orwell and full of maritime history.
Ipswich Waterfront is a popular area, well served by bars, restaurants and cafes and is a short walk to the main town centre area and business district, as well as being ideally located for the main transport links (train, bus and coach stations and the A12/14 main trunk roads).
Enquire now to and enjoy your stay with us.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||£85||£77||£68||£60|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stansted 50miles
- Southend 60 miles
- Ipswich 0.7 miles
- Cardinal Park, Ipswich 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
This one bedroom penthouse apartment is on the tenth floor of a modern new building with a double aspect balcony that overlooks the popular, Ipswich Waterfront area. Situated on the south side of the marina, it is a short walk to the main waterfront area which is well served by bars, restaurants and cafes and a short walk to the town centre area shopping and business districts. It’s also ideally located for the main transport links (train, bus and coach depots and A14).
This modern apartment is well furnished and the living/dining area has two access doors to the wraparound balcony which provides spectacular views across the waterfront areas and the town; perfect for both business and leisure stays. There is a separate, fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, oven and hob, microwave, toaster, washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, and sufficient cooking/serving equipment for your day-to-day catering.
You will be provided on arrival with a welcome pack on arrival of basics such as bread/butter, milk, cereal, eggs, beans and tea/coffee. We also provide essentials such as washing up liquid, kitchen rolls, cooking oil, salt and pepper.
The main living/dining area has a sofa and easy chair, coffee table and flat screen Smart TV which has free to air terrestrial channels provided and also the facility for you to view your own streaming content. There is a dining table and four chairs.
The bedroom has a (UK) king size bed, bedside tables with lamps and an alarm clock, plus a double wardrobe.
The family bathroom has a shower over the bath. Welcome toiletries (shampoo/shower gel) are provided.
The building has secure entry via key fob and there is one allocated parking space in the under-building secure carpark.
Please note there is no requirement for a carbon monoxide detector as there is no gas supply to this apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.