Ipswich is Suffolk’s County Town and due to recent and significant regeneration projects, the town is alive and bustling. It has a thriving business district, an excellent cultural and arts scene, a constantly growing food and drink offering, sports and outdoor activities galore, some spectacular coastal, rural and architectural scenery, many places of interest to visit, and not forgetting the impressive history and heritage of the area which dates back to the Anglo-Saxon times. You will not be bored visiting Suffolk!
The Waterfront area (15 minute walk from the apartment) is iconic and is what makes Ipswich 'East Anglia's Waterfront Town'. This vibrant area of the town is alive with restaurants, cafes and bars; all perched on the water’s edge. A great place day and night; watch world-class dance at DanceEast, hop on an Orwell River cruise or simply soak up the atmosphere with a stroll along the quayside.
Ipswich has a great transport service network of buses, trains and taxis as well as good access to A12 / A14 arterial roads and is just one hour from both London Stansted and London Southend airports by car, and the train from London Liverpool Street.
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
This two bedroom, one bathroom serviced apartment is on the ground floor of a new build residential block, conveniently located a short walk from Ipswich train station with it's direct links to London. It's also just a 15 minute walk to the town centre and the main business and shopping districts. It comes with an allocated, off road parking space and easy access to the main arterial roads A14 and A12.
** For families, this apartment is suitable for a maximum of 2 children over 8 years old, accompanied by 1 or 2 adults.**
The apartment has plenty of natural light and has recently been refurbished and furnished to a comfortable level. Located to the rear of the building it benefits from pleasant river views. The fully equipped kitchen includes fridge/freezer, oven/hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, washing and drying machines, iron and ironing board, and cooking/serving equipment.
You will be provided on arrival with a welcome pack of basics such as bread/butter, milk, cereal, eggs, beans and tea/coffee. We also provide essentials such as washing up liquid, kitchen rolls, cooking oil, salt and pepper.
The kitchen, living and dining area is open plan with a comfy two-seater sofa and further comfy chair, coffee table, 32" flat screen Smart TV which has a basic Sky subscription and free to air terrestrial channels provided, as well as the facility for you to view your own streaming content. There is also a dining table and four chairs.
The master bedroom has a king size bed which can be configured as two twins (subject to arrangement before arrival), bedside units with lamps and large built-in wardrobe with hangers. The second bedroom has a single bed, bedside unit with lamp and a drawer storage unit.
The family bathroom has a shower-over-bath plus toilet and basin. Welcome toiletries (shampoo/shower gel) are provided.
The building has secure entry via key and there is a further locked door to the apartment.
The allocated parking space is conveniently located in the undercroft car park, access to which is via either a lift or a set of stairs.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.