Known for its diverse dining, nightlife, shopping, and bars, the City Center of Jerusalem is a great choice if you want to be in the heart of the city.
This neighborhood puts you close to all the major sights, including the Old City, the Mahane Yehuda Market, and the historic Mamilla shopping avenue. You’ll find everything you need right at your doorstep, and it’s easy to get everywhere by walking in this lively, bustling neighborhood. Don’t miss the famous Tmol Shilshom café, where generations of Israeli artists and intellectuals have debated the issues of the day over a hearty breakfast. This area is a great choice for those seeking a bit more action in an ideal location.
Many consider Jerusalem the holiest city on earth; as such, many religious Jews make their home here, and you should remember that many shops and markets are closed on Saturday in order to observe the Sabbath.
- Ben Gurion Airport 32.7miles
- Yafo Center 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Comfortable and elegant, this serviced apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of Jerusalem.
With a shaded balcony and free parking, the 2-bedroom Agan vacation apartment in Jerusalem’s City Center is the perfect home base for tourists. Using antique-style light fixtures, contemporary furniture, and natural wood, our local interior designer has created a modern space with a vintage vibe. Two plush bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen will make you feel right at home, and a free spot in the parking garage is the ultimate convenience. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, a Nespresso machine, high-end toiletries, and hotel beds and linens. Ideal for families or groups of friends, this lovely apartment will make your Jerusalem experience unforgettable.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.