Constructed in the 1920s and ‘30s, the upscale Talbieh (officially called Komemiyut in Hebrew) is one of the city’s most affluent neighborhoods. Many of the early residents were wealthy Christians whose elegant homes are surrounded by beautiful trees and flowering gardens. This is a high-end, quiet district within close walking distance to many of Jerusalem’s most famous sights, including the Old City, Ben Yehuda Street, Keren haYesod Street (where you’ll find all the public transportation you need) and Emek Refaim. You’ll find plenty of chic restaurants, cafes, shops and bars, not to mention the charming Talbieh Rose Garden. Steeped in history, many important cultural institutions are also located in this neighborhood, including the Jerusalem Theater, the Van Leer Institute, and Beit HaNassi (the official residence of the President of Israel). Many consider Jerusalem the holiest city on earth; as such, many religious Jews make their home here, and you should remember that many shops and markets are closed on Saturday in order to observe the Sabbath.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£250||£250||£250||£250||£250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ben Gurion Airport 34.1miles
- Keren HaYesod/Ahad Ha'Am, Jerusalem, Israel 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
The luxurious 2-bedroom Keren haYesod vacation apartment in Jerusalem’s Talbieh neighborhood will be your key to the city. Located near Ha’Atzmaut Park (6 minutes), and right by Jerusalem’s central transportation lines, the neighborhood will charm you instantly. The dazzling Mamilla Mall (12 min. walk) has some of the city’s finest shopping and dining. The entrance to the Old City of Jerusalem is 20 minutes’ walk, and houses a treasure trove of ancient streets, artifacts, and historic sites such as the Tower of David. This apartment has been decorated by our local interior designer to bring the beauty of the city to your doorstep. A sunlit balcony and traditional Middle Eastern artwork set this space apart. The fully equipped kitchen and plush bedrooms will make you feel right at home. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, hotel beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine. (Note: there is no elevator in the building.) Ideal for families or groups, this elegant apartment is the perfect home base for your trip to Jerusalem.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.