Alexandra Avenue Apartments
Johannesburg is the provincial capital and largest city of Gauteng, which is also the wealthiest province in South Africa
Perfect for both business or pleasure, these one bedroom apartments are conveniently situated for business and leisure tourists, close to Hyde Park Corner shopping centre and Delta Park. The Wanderers Cricket Stadium, Nelson Mandela Square and the Gautrain Sandton station are all a short drive away.
O.R. Tambo International Airport is less than a 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 17.1miles
- Jan Smuts Ave & Argyle Ave 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Onsite security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Johannesburg.
The apartments provide you with a quiet and relaxed environment, as well as amenities such as free Wi-Fi, hairdryer and private parking. Each apartment has its own entrance providing self-catering accommodation with a fully equipped kitchenette that's perfect for home cooking. They also comprise of a bedroom with a king-size bed, a separate living room and dining area with a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with toiletries. All units (with the exception of one) have either a patio or a balcony.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have
7days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
For guest in house1days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.