Located in the prominent neighborhood of Randburg, the apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
Enjoy what the city has to offer for its many travelers.
- OR Tambo International Airport 20miles
- Rosebank Gautrain Station 2.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This lavish and elegant apartment complex is located in Parkhurst, Randburg.
It offers modern and spacious units for business and leisure that feature the likes of comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning and satellite channels, plus free Wi-Fi access.
Enquire now to stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.