Situated in the Sandton suburb of Johannesburg, these apartments are an ideal stay that will tick all the boxes for your corporate or leisure stay.
Sandton is an affluent area situated in the Johannesburg Municipality that’s perfect for those looking for a bit of the extra glamour on their corporate or leisure trip to Johannesburg. The name of Sandton comes from the combination of two of its suburbs, Sandown and Bryanston.
Public transport connections are near to the apartments, meaning you can get from A to B very easily.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR1550||ZAR1550||ZAR1200||ZAR1200|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR1750||ZAR1750||ZAR1400||ZAR1400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 19miles
- Morningside Bus Stop 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These fully furnished serviced apartments in Johannesburg offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
When you choose these apartments you will only be a few minutes away from all the spectacular amenities of Johannesburg and public transport connections. Coming with all the homely features every person needs, the elegant apartments come with features like free Wi-Fi, satellite television, fully equipped kitchen, comfy bedrooms and more. Those that are looking for somewhere that oozes the colourful and sleek attributes of serviced accommodation should choose these apartments.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.