Rosebank Serviced Apartments
Johannesburg is South Africa's biggest city and the capital of the Gauteng province.
Just a short walk from Rosebank Mall and Keyes Art Mile, guests who stay here will have culture, shopping attractions and history at their feet. A number of restaurants and bars can also be found in the surrounding area to fill the heart and soul after a long day.
The nearest bus stop is less than a 5-minute walk away and O.R. Tambo International Airport is about half an hour away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR2200||ZAR2100||ZAR2000||ZAR1900|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||ZAR3200||ZAR3050||ZAR2900||ZAR2800|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||ZAR4200||ZAR4000||ZAR3850||ZAR3750|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||ZAR4850||ZAR4700||ZAR4600||ZAR4450|
|4 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||ZAR5780||ZAR5600||ZAR5500||ZAR5200|
|5 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||ZAR6300||ZAR6150||ZAR6050||ZAR5900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- OR Tambo International Airport 15.5miles
- Jellicoe Ave & Cradock Ave 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
There's a variety of categories to choose from - one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom and penthouse apartments. Each one is fully air conditioned, equipped with satellite TV, en suite bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi. All have fully equipped kitchens and some even have a balcony. A fitness centre, swimming pool and gardens are available on-site, with conference facilities and luggage storage are also offered.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.