Zonda Ave Serviced Apartments
Johannesburg is South Africa's biggest city and the capital of Gauteng province.
Guests can easily find a number of restaurants nearby the apartments that deliver all the culinary delights they can expect, while the Rosebank Roof Market & Constitution Hill are within 10 to 20 minutes drive away - revealing its long controversial history.
The closest public transport is the Rosebank Train Station, while the O. R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) is a 30 minutes drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||£1200||£1200||£1175||£1150|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||£2100||£2100||£2075||£2050|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||£2800||£2800||£2775||£2750|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 16.5miles
- Rosebank Train Stationn 2.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
Perfect for both business or leisure, these serviced apartments in Johanessburg are located on Yaron Street.
The apartments are bright, airy and elegant throughout, with a décor that has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. They are fully equipped and even come with 24/7 reception/concierge, swimming pool, communal garden/terraced garden, and much more. With everything a guest requires to enjoy the city inside and out, comfort is guaranteed.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.