Chodkiewicza Serviced Apartment
The apartment is located in Grzegórzki Zachodnie in Krakow, in a charming tenement house at ul. Chodkiewicz. This location is located near the bustling city center, the picturesque river and the charming Old Town. By choosing this apartment, you can enjoy the charms of city life away from the hustle and bustle of tourist crowds. Galeria Kazimierz shopping center - the fashion heart of Krakow with a heated, illuminated swimming pool and a cinema - is located only 550 meters from the apartment. The apartment is located near the green Vistula Boulevards, which are only 1 km from the apartment. The adjoining streets are filled with atmospheric restaurants and elegant cafes. The location is also an excellent base for exploring the historic district of Kazimierz and the Old Town of Krakow - the famous Cloth Hall is 20 minutes on foot from the apartment. An extensive network of public transport allows you to conveniently and quickly reach all districts of Krakow. The main train station is less than 2 km away
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
This fully equipped apartment is suitable for 6 people. It consists of a living room with a kitchenette, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a large shower. The apartment is characterized by bright, stylish interior and elegant furnishings. The bedrooms have a large, comfortable double bed and 2 single beds, so it is an ideal choice for families with children. The modern atmosphere is complemented by a wide range of modern amenities, thanks to which guests can enjoy every moment of their stay. Multimedia - free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with SmartTV function - allow guests to stay in touch with the world, and the necessary kitchen and bathroom appliances (including a dishwasher, washing machine, oven) allow for flexibility, thanks to which there is no need for detailed packaging up before your stay. There is also a large, spacious wardrobe in the hall at guests' disposal.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.