Al Shuhada Street Apartments
Kuwait City is the glorious capital of Kuwait, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of Sharq, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travellers interested in business, as well as leisure. The complex is within close proximity to many restaurants stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
Enjoy what the city has to offer for its many travellers.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kuwait International Airport 12.55miles
- Bus stop opp. Al-Hamra Tower 0.31 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Private lounge
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Dining table and chairs
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Kuwait's capital city is waiting to be explored by all those that book these deluxe apartments.
This lavish apartment complex is located in Sharq, offering spacious units for business and leisure travel. Each one features the likes of comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning and satellite channels, plus free Wi-Fi access.
Enquire now to stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.