Sulpice Route de Vallaire Serviced Apartment, Laus...
Lausanne combines a dynamic business culture with a holiday-worthy location that will have you kicking back and unwinding in no time.
The apartments are beautifully and conveniently located close to Lake Geneva and EPFL - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. In the neighbourhood guests will find restaurants, bars, shops and all services needed in the daily life. Moreover, thanks to good transport links to all parts of the city, tenants can reach any destination quickly. Fast train connections to Geneva, Vevey and Montreux are yet another advantage.
There are strong public transport connections in the area.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio Apartment Senior||£115||£115||£115||£88||£88|
|Studio Apartment Mini||£70||£70||£70||£54||£54|
|1 Bedroom Apart. Senior||£129||£129||£129||£99||£99|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Geneva Airport (GVA) miles
- Renens VD miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
These fantastic serviced apartments in Lausanne offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
In the apartments, you’ll find amenities like wireless internet, satellite TV with international channels, weekly cleaning of the apartment with change of bed linen, hand towels and regular refill of soap. Guests are welcome to use the well-equipped fitness room located inside the building to keep themselves fit. Upon request you can also get supplementary equipment and assistance with the arrangement of parking spaces.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- A months notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house21 days notice is required to extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.