Newington Street in Liverpool City
Liverpool is a maritime city, where the River Mersey meets the Irish Sea, and is home to Liverpool FC.
A key trade and migration port back in the 18th to the early 20th centuries, it's also, famously, the hometown of The Beatles. Ferries cruise the waterfront, where the iconic mercantile buildings known as the "Three Graces" – Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building – stand on the Pier Head.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 8 miles
- Manchester Airport 36 miles
- Liverpool Central 0.1 miles
- Lime street station 0.4 miles
- None 0 miles
- None 0 miles
- Liverpool One Bus Station 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Lavish and modern, these serviced apartments in Liverpool deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
All units come with a seating area, a sofa, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine for your convenience. Come and explore Liverpool in style and luxury.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.