Heyes House- Sleeps 7, free parking, mins from LFC...
Anfield is a popular suburb of Liverpool which houses the world famous Liverpool Football Club. It's about a 10 minute drive to the city centre and should cost no more than £6-7 in an uber. The main shopping centre containing Asda is around a 5 minute walk away
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining table and chairs
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Newly renovated and decorated throughout. This large and spacious 3 bedroom house sits on a lovely residential street with free on street parking (permit).
Entering the house and off the hallway is a large lounge with smart TV and plenty of seating. Off the hall at the back is the large kitchen/diner which is fully fitted and equipped for you to prepare a light snack or 3 course meal. Off the kitchen you'll also find a small terrace.
Off the kitchen you'll find the downstairs shower room. Up the stairs you'll find the master bedroom with a double and single beds alongside an en suite shower room. Next up you'll find a large double room next to a twin room (2 singles).
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.