New build 3 bedroom house mins from LFC sleeps 7
Beautiful new build property set over 3 floors. This amazing house is just a stones thrown from the famous Liverpool Football Club and you can actually see the stadium from the house.
Set in the popular district of Anfield this house can comfortably accommodate 7 people comfortably. Free on site parking for one car.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Sofa bed
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This amazing new build house is brand new to the Serviced Accommodation market in February 2022. Coming into the house into the spacious hall you'll find a downstairs WC and sink. Off the hall you'll enter the fully fitted kitchen containing washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and hob. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'll need to prepare a light snack or a full 3 course meal.
Through to the large lounge at the back of the house overlooking the garden, this comfortable room contains a large flat screen smart TV, dining area and plenty of comfortable seating.
The first bedroom upstairs contains 1 single bed, the second bedroom on the first floor contains 3 single beds and this floor also contains the family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Up the stairs again takes you to the top bedroom which contains a comfortable 1 double bed and 1 single sofa bed.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.