Oakfield House*Spacious*Boutique house*Parking*LFC...
Within sight of Liverpools football ground this amazingly spacious property is on a major arterial road in to the city centre. Just a 10 minute drive or cab ride will have you in the heart of the town centre. There are plenty of shops, take aways, pubs and restaurants within an easy 5 minute walk of the house.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The house is set over 3 floors with the kitchen and living area occupying the ground level with an additional WC. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom occupy the first floor of the property and the top level houses two large bedrooms, one with en suite facilities.
As you enter the house the downstairs wc is to the left with the stairs straight ahead. Through to the left takes you into the kitchen/diner with the large spacious lounge just off the kitchen and leading through the patio doors to the patio and rear garden. The large fully fitted and equipped kitchen offers everything you would need to cook a family meal or prepare refreshments. The lounge offers plenty of comfortable seating with large flat screen TV and offers view through to the patio/garden. The back garden has a patio and seating/dining area and is the perfect place to rest and relax after a long day of sightseeing.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.