Stanley House 4 bedroom sleeps 10 5 mins to city
In a popular suburb of Liverpool just minutes from the city centre. The local train station is just a 2 minute walk with the bus stop being practically outside the house. An uber into the city centre should be around £7 and to the airport around £20.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Security deposit's required
- Wooden flooring
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Amazingly spacious 4 bedroom house situated just a 10-minute drive to the city center.
Sleeping up to 10 people there is plenty of communal space and a very large fully fitted and equipped kitchen.
With 2 bathrooms this house offers the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day of shopping or sightseeing.
Large 3 floor house in a popular suburb of Liverpool. Into a large hallway and through to the dining area with bench seating. Large spacious lounge with flat screen TV. Through to the fully fitted and equipped kitchen and just off that is the shower room with WC and sink.
Up to the first floor and you'll find 2 large double bedrooms one housing a sofa futon. Also on the first floor is the family bathroom with corner bath and walk in shower, along with WC and sink.
Up to the top floor and you'll find a further 2 large double bedrooms..
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.