Duke Street Apartments in Liverpool City
Liverpool is a city of culture and a rewarding history of docks, Empire, Liverpool FC and the Beatles.
The apartments are within walking distance of Liverpool Lime Street train station, Albert Dock and The Beatles Story. Make yourself comfortable in your home away from home, right in the heart of Liverpool’s best shopping, eating and sightseeing. The city of Liverpool, really does have it all, so explore at your leisure.
Transport connections are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Liverpool.
- John Lennon Airport 7.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 32.9 miles
- Liverpool Central 0.3 miles
- James Street 0.5 miles
- Liverpool One Coach Station 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Zip and link beds
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Elegant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Liverpool come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
This property on Duke Street boasts 56 apartments for guests to choose from, with one, two and three-bedroom options. Each apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen, so you only have to eat out if you want to; flat screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi for your essential down time; and fresh bed linen and towels for that luxury touch.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.