14 Cook Street Apartments in Liverpool City
Liverpool is one of the key cities in the UK, being rated among Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
The Liverpool Exhibition Centre, Echo Arena and Convention Centre are within a 10-minute walk of the historic Albert Dock which boasts a number of excellent museums, galleries, cafes, restaurants and places of interest. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Pier Head, Liver Building and Albert Dock. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 9.9 miles from The Castle Collection 14 Cook Street.
The apartments are just a 12 minute walk from Lime Street Station and a 3 minute walk from James Street Station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£60||£60||£60|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£90||£90||£90|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.3miles
- Manchester Airport 29.6 miles
- James Street Station 0.1 miles
- Moorefields station 0.2 miles
- N/A N/A miles
- N/A N/A miles
- Liverpool one bus station 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
14 Cook Street offers beautifully furnished 1 and 2 bedroom apartments within a breathtaking grade II listed building.
With a mix of bedroom types, these fully furnished luxury serviced apartments feature an open-plan living/dining area with a flat-screen TV, luxurious Italian leather sofa and stylish dining furniture. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens with a cooker, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. An integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer are also featured within the bright contemporary kitchens.
A weekly housekeeping service is provided for stays of 7 nights or more.
1-6 night stays-72 hours written notice to be recieved prior to 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Cancellation within 72 hours of check in will incur an accommodation charge between 1-3 nights.
7-28 nights stay- 7 days written notice to be recieved prior to the 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Cancellation within 7 days will incur charges fo the first 7 nights of the booking.
28 nights + stays- 28 days written notice to be recieved prior to 3.00pm on arrival date. Cancellation within 28 nights will incur charges for the first 28 nights of the booking.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.