Dale Street Amazing City Centre Apartment
This amazing apartmentis only 0.3 miles from Lime Street Train Station, 1 mile from Bank Arena and 2 miles from Anfield Stadium, Liverpool Central Station is 0.5 mile.
- John Lennon Airport 8.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 35 miles
- Lime street 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station 0.5 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
VICHY present this well presented 1-bed city centre apartment, Great living area with comfy stylish chairs, dining table, Free Wi-Fi, flat screen smart TV, Fully equipped Kitchen, washing machine, Comfortable shower room with fresh clean towels provided
Great for families & friends | contractors | business travellers
At VICHY - Every guest is a V.I.P - it's important to us that every guest will feel at home. Every little detail in our accommodation was selected with a thought about what will make our guests feel the most welcomed and most importantly what will make our guests enjoy their stay!
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.