Aerodrome Road serviced apartments
Colindale is in the London borough of Barnet, and is nine miles north-west of central London. A circle is formed around it by Edgware to the north, and then clockwise by Mill Hill, Finchley, Brent Cross, Brent Park, Wembley, Harrow and Stanmore.
The north west London location’s good for Edgware, Finchley, Mill Hill, Brent Cross, Brent Park, Highgate, Hampstead, Wembley, West Hampstead, Cricklewood, Elstree, Borehamwood, Hampstead Heath, Burnt Oak, Golders Green, Hendon, Muswell Hill, Barnet, Alexandra Palace, Southgate, Wealdstone, Harlesden, Stanmore, Elstree, Harrow, Pinner, Queensbury, Kingsbury, Grahame Park, The Hyde, Bushey, Watford, West Hampstead and St Albans.
The A5, M1 and North Circular are all a five minute drive (non rush-hour traffic).
- LHR 14.1 miles
- LTN 27 miles
- Hendon 1.7 miles
- Colindale 0.4 miles
- Hendon Central 1.4 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Intercom system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Located just south of Egdware, these high spec and modern serviced apartments feature a fully fitted kitchen, super-fast Wifi, an integrated ceiling speaker system, a smart TV with integrated DVD player, a washer/dryer and a large balcony.
It’s an attractive development with landscaped gardens, smart courtyards and handy on-site amenities such as restaurants, cafes, a pub and a supermarket.
Colindale tube station (Northern line) is a 6 minute walk, with Bank taking just 30 minutes. Mill Hill and Hendon Thameslink train stations are nearby and the M1 is a 5-10 minute drive.
The 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are 73 sq metres. All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 17-100 mbps Wifi, a 32” Smart TV with DVD player and a washer/dryer. The fully equipped and fitted kitchens have a full fridge freezer and dishwasher, a full size electric oven, a separate microwave and a 4-ring electric hob. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, a sofa and a coffee table.
The master bathrooms feature a shower over bath and the en-suite bathrooms feature a shower with large cubicle.
The master bedrooms have a double bed (135 cms wide, 190 cms long) and the second bedrooms have zip and link beds so can be set up as a king or twins. They both have twin bedside tables, reading lamps and large wardrobes/closets.
The floors are mostly engineered wood. The bathrooms are tiled and the bedrooms have carpet.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.