Aerodrome Road serviced apartments
Colindale is in the London borough of Barnet, and is nine miles north-west of central London. A circle is formed around it by Edgware to the north, and then clockwise by Mill Hill, Finchley, Brent Cross, Brent Park, Wembley, Harrow and Stanmore.
The north west London location’s good for Edgware, Finchley, Mill Hill, Brent Cross, Brent Park, Highgate, Hampstead, Wembley, West Hampstead, Cricklewood, Elstree, Borehamwood, Hampstead Heath, Burnt Oak, Golders Green, Hendon, Muswell Hill, Barnet, Alexandra Palace, Southgate, Wealdstone, Harlesden, Stanmore, Elstree, Harrow, Pinner, Queensbury, Kingsbury, Grahame Park, The Hyde, Bushey, Watford, West Hampstead and St Albans.
The A5, M1 and North Circular are all a five minute drive (non rush-hour traffic).
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£185||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LHR 14.1miles
- LTN 27 miles
- Hendon 1.7 miles
- Colindale 0.4 miles
- Hendon Central 1.4 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Located just south of Egdware, these high spec and modern serviced apartments feature a fully fitted kitchen, super-fast Wifi, an integrated ceiling speaker system, a smart TV with integrated DVD player, a washer/dryer and a large balcony.
It’s an attractive development with landscaped gardens, smart courtyards and handy on-site amenities such as restaurants, cafes, a pub and a supermarket.
Colindale tube station (Northern line) is a 6 minute walk, with Bank taking just 30 minutes. Mill Hill and Hendon Thameslink train stations are nearby and the M1 is a 5-10 minute drive.
The 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are 73 sq metres. All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 17-100 mbps Wifi, a 32” Smart TV with DVD player and a washer/dryer. The fully equipped and fitted kitchens have a full fridge freezer and dishwasher, a full size electric oven, a separate microwave and a 4-ring electric hob. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, a sofa and a coffee table.
The master bathrooms feature a shower over bath and the en-suite bathrooms feature a shower with large cubicle.
The master bedrooms have a double bed (135 cms wide, 190 cms long) and the second bedrooms have zip and link beds so can be set up as a king or twins. They both have twin bedside tables, reading lamps and large wardrobes/closets.
The floors are mostly engineered wood. The bathrooms are tiled and the bedrooms have carpet.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.