Apartment on Bow Lane near Mansion House
Calico House is within proximity of some of London’s most iconic tourist attractions; St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, Borough Market, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the South Bank are a short distance away from Calico House.
With the affluence of the surrounding area, you'll be walking distance of some of London’s most exquisite restaurants. Both The Shard and The Gherkin buildings provide restaurant options along with phenomenal vistas of London. The West End district is a couple of stops along on the tube or a short taxi ride away. The West End offers countless entertainment options, including a diverse range of theatre productions, cinemas and restaurants. St Paul's Cathedral isn't too far away, so you can take in one of the capital's famous landmarks.
Bank is the nearest tube stop, giving you good access to the rest of the capital on Central, Waterloo & City, Metropolitan and Circle Lines.
- London City Airport 7.8 miles
- Heathrow Airport 18 miles
- Mansion House 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- ASAP accredited
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Located in a serene courtyard off Bow Lane, our one and two bedroom serviced apartments are the ideal base for business travellers seeking to explore London during free time.
Each of the apartments is deliberately designed with both business and leisure in mind. You'll find great benefits like a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, cosy bed linen, comfortable furniture and more. The modern decor helps to give the apartment a pleasant atmosphere, perfect for coming back to after a busy day. Finally, you'll have Wi-Fi access to keep you connected with friends and family no matter how far away they are.
A 24-hour customer services team will be available to ensure that your trip runs smoothly.
For reservations of:
- 8 to 28 nights, 7 days notice of cancellation will be required
- 29 89 nights, 14 days notice of cancellation will be required
- 90+ nights, 30 notice of cancellation will be required
Above terms exclude Non-Refundable or Advance Purchase rates
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
No refunds will be made for non-arrivals.
Failure to meet these terms will result in charges, detailed below.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.