Brand new 1Bed Apt - ZONE 1 - 4 Stations Nearby
The area is just astonishing: restaurants, coffee shops, pubs make the neighborhood simply lively and amazing.
The flat is located less than 10 minutes walk from Hyde Park, Kensington Garden and Kensington Palace.
Also, NOTTING HILL, PORTOBELLO, LITTLE VENICE and THE MUSEUM AREA are within walking distance.
To make your life even easier, especially if you are not into walks, there are 4 TUBE STATIONS really CLOSE to the apartment and many bus stops heading to famous places such as CAMDEN TOWN, OXFORD STREET and PICCADILLY CIRCUS, just to mention some.
Besides, there is a SPA, a CASINO, COUPLE OF BIG GYMS within a few blocks.
The area also boosts many grocery stores and some big supermarkets.
The apartment is in a great location:
- 5 minutes walk to Royal Oak Station (Hammersmith and City line) and Bayswater Station (Circle and District Line);
- 8 minutes walk to Queensway Station (Central Line);
- 12 minutes walk to Paddington Tube and Railway Stations (from there you can reach Heathrow Airport in 15 minutes by train).
- Lots of bus stops close by with buses heading to Camden Town, Oxford Street and many other famous destinations in Central London.
- There is a National Express bus stops 12 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
- Heathrow 18 miles
- London City 14 miles
- Paddington 0.7 miles
- Euston 2.9 miles
- Royal Oak 0.2 miles
- Bayswater 0.2 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This brand-new flat will be the perfect place for you and your group visiting London. Ideal for up to 4 guests, the apartment has a double bedroom fitted with an extremely comfy bed and wardrobe. You will have exclusive access to the bathroom with shower. The living room is bright and spacious, fitted with a double sofa bed, dining table and chairs, TV with Netflix and desk.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you might need such as oven and hob, fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, washing machine and all the kitchenware and utensils needed.
Please be aware that there is a construction site in front of the building with a chance of noise between 8 am to 6 pm at intervals of 2 hours.
Please note that the apartment is located at the back of another building, and to get to the flat, you have to access the main building, climb 25 steps and exit to the patio where the apartment is located.
The apartment is extremely quiet at night.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.