There is good access to the London tube Piccadilly Line via Osterley and Boston Park stations. Brentford and Syon Park train are close by.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£250||£250||£250|
|1 Bedroom Exec Apartment||N/A||N/A||£250||£250||£250|
|1 Bedroom Open Plan||N/A||N/A||£250||£250||£250|
|2 Bed, 2 Bathroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£350||£350||£350|
|2 Bed, 2 Bathroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£400||£400||£400|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£750||£750||£750|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 5.9miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- ASAP accredited
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
Situated in-between Kew Gardens and Osterley Park, both famous sites are around three miles in distance, depending on the route you choose. Brentford by Charles Hope is just off the Great West Road and located in the business district of Brentford
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.